2003 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
All Rights Reserved. ă
2003 Inkworks, Raleigh, NC 27612
THE X-FILES: SEASON NINE
Premium Trading Cards from Inkworks
New Trading Cards Featuring the Final Season of The X-Files
RALEIGH, NC, -- Inkworks announces the March 19, 2003, release of the next installment of The X-Files Trading Card Series, highlighting the drama of the ninth season of the series. Collectors and fans will have the chance to add this final season to their collection of The X-Files trading cards.
"We are excited to be able to offer this chance for fans of The X-Files to relive the final season of one of the most popular science-fiction television shows in history," said Allan Caplan, president of Inkworks. "Not only have we loaded this product with incredible extras, such as a ‘thanks to the fans’ autograph card signed by Gillian Anderson, but we are limiting our print quantities to make this the most sought-after X-Files card series yet."
The X-Files: Season Nine is a 90-card series filled with all the strange and insightful storylines of the final season of the X-Files, including Episode cards, Behind-the-Scenes cards, Unexplained Phenomena cards and expanded Character Profiles. In addition to the base set, there will be several levels of randomly inserted bonus cards for collectors to find including:
- AUTOGRAPH CARDS - Seven different fan-favorites - Gillian Anderson (Scully), Robert Patrick (Doggett), Mitch Pileggi (Skinner), Burt Reynolds (Mr. Burt), William B. Davis (Cigarette-Smoking Man), Steven Williams (X), Chris Owens (Jeffrey Spender). (Seven different cards - Appx. odds 1:41 packs).
- PIECEWORKS (tm) CARDS - One per box! Five different cards containing actual pieces of costumes worn on-screen during Season Nine: Burt Reynolds/Mr. Burt - shirt (ep. 9x14); Mitch Pileggi/Skinner - shirt (ep.9x18); Mitch Pileggi/Skinner - suit slacks - (ep. 9x18); Mitch Pileggi/Skinner - tie - (ep. 9x18); Robert Patrick/Doggett - shirt - (ep. 9x07). (Five different cards - Appx. odds 1: 24 packs, 1 per box)
- "THE TRUTH ON TRIAL" - Nine foil puzzle cards, highlight the memorable return of many past X-Files favorite cast members from the past for Mulder’s trial in the final episode. (Nine different cards - Appx. odds 1:11 packs). "The Truth on Trial" is also available as a complete, uncut mini-press sheet - only 299 sequentially numbered sheets were produced.
- "REUNION" - Six die-cut foil cards explore the reunion of Mulder and Scully. (Six different cards - Appx. odds 1:17 packs).
- PLUS, 3 different box loader cards (one per sealed display box) and one very special case loader card featuring the Cigarette-Smoking Man’s final prophesy (one per case).
There are nine cards in each pack (SRP $2.99) of The X-Files: Season Nine Premium Trading Cards. Each sealed display box contains 24 packs. Inkworks guarantees that each display box will contain at least one complete 90-card base set. In addition, a unique foil-enhanced collector binder has been created to hold The X-Files: Season Nine cards.
Inkworks is an award-winning entertainment trading card manufacturer based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Current Inkworks licenses include Alias, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Roswell, Gene Roddenberry’s Andromeda, The X-Files, Smallville, The Osbournes, Charmed, Justice League, Scooby-Doo, etc. For the upcoming product release schedule, more information on Inkworks products or to find out how to get free collector cards, please visit the Inkworks web site at
1) At least one complete base set of
collector cards can be found in each factory-sealed display box.
2) All cards, including any randomly packed bonus cards, will be
found defect-free, or we will replace them while supplies last.
If you are unable to complete one base set from a factory-sealed
display box or you discover any defective cards, please contact
us, so that we can make the necessary corrections.