Jurassic Park III is a trademark and copyright
of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by
Universal Studios Licensing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TITANS OF TERROR
HAVE BROKEN OUT!
RALEIGH, NC, -- July 28,2001 -- Jurassic Park III has unleashed a new set of dinosaurs onto the public in a blockbuster movie that achieved over $80 million at the box office in its first five days of release. Inkworks has unleashed those same dinosaurs in a revolutionary new trading card set – JURASSIC PARK III 3-D PREMIUM TRADING CARDS.
All 72 cards in the base set are printed with a new 3-D technology that delivers bright colors and clear pictures with or without the special 3-D glasses. The base set features Movie Action cards, Field Guide cards, Jaw2Jaw cards and much more.
In addition to the base set, there will be several levels of bonus cards:
- 3-D Card-Size Viewer (DFX-1) – A card-sized viewer that will enable viewing of the cards in 3-D (Approximately 1:8 packs).
- Jurassic Extreme – Nine Dino die-cut cards. (Approximately 1:11 packs).
- Ragin’ Refractors – Six prismatic foil cards. (Approximately 1:17 packs). There are two versions of each Ragin’ Refractors card. The basic version is printed with a blue prismatic foil. However, one out of every four is printed using a green prismatic foil with a different background pattern.
- Mega Mayhem – One special foil embossed card featuring special effects expert, Stan Winston. (Approximately 1:107 packs).
- PLUS – one special box loader 3-D glasses (DFX-2) packed one per “Hobby Only” factory sealed display box. There is also a case loader promotional card in each security sealed case (1 per case).
Packs of Jurassic Park III cards have a suggested retail price of $1.99. Each pack contains seven cards with 36 packs per display box. In addition, Inkworks has produced a 3-D premium collector album to hold Jurassic Park III cards. It has a suggested retail price of $19.99 per album.
Inkworks is a Raleigh, North Carolina based trading card company specializing in entertainment properties. Inkworks has an Inkworks Guarantee that assures collectors that each security sealed display box contains a complete, defect-free basic set. Inkworks pledges the highest quality production, printing and packaging. Inkworks’ licenses include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, The X-Files, Roswell, James Bond, Andromeda, and The Simpsons. For more information about Inkworks or to find out how to get free collectible trading cards, log onto the Inkworks web site at
# # #
1) At least one complete base set of
collector cards can be found in each factory-sealed display box.
2) All cards, including any randomly packed bonus cards, will be
found defect-free, or we will replace them while supplies last.
If you are unable to complete one base set from a factory-sealed
display box or you discover any defective cards, please contact
us, so that we can make the necessary corrections.