Products from Inkworks:
2003 Spelling Television Inc. All Rights Reserved. Inkworks, Inc. Raleigh, NC.
CHARMED: THE POWER OF THREE
ULTRA-PREMIUM TRADING CARDS FROM INKWORKS
RALEIGH, NC - Inkworks, under license from Viacom Consumer Products, announces the May 28, 2003, release of the highly anticipated CHARMED: THE POWER OF THREE ULTRA-PREMIUM TRADING CARDS. CHARMED: THE POWER OF THREE captures scenes and characters from the first season to the current season. This gorgeous 72-card series features subsets including "The Charmed Ones," "Memories," "Friends and Family," "Book of Shadows," and much more. All of the cards in the base set are printed with an ultra-premium mirror foil board, which gives a chase-card feel to every card.
"CHARMED: THE POWER OF THREE is probably the most requested trading card set that we have ever produced," said Allan Caplan, president of Inkworks. "After the success of CHARMED: SEASON ONE, we have had collectors and fans calling, emailing and sending us cards and letters asking about future Charmed trading cards. We are happy to be able to deliver an incredible product in response to those requests. I think fans will find that it was worth the wait."
In addition to the ultra-premium base set, there are several levels of randomly inserted bonus cards including:
- AUTOGRAPH CARDS - One Per Box! Fourteen different actors have autographed cards for Charmed: The Power of Three including: Alyssa Milano (Phoebe), Rose McGowan (Paige), Adrian Paul (Jeric), Julian McMahon (Cole), Robert Englund (Gammill), Billy Drago (Barbas), James Read (Victor Bennett), Costas Mandylor (Rick Lang), Melinda Clarke (The Siren), Emmanuelle Vaugier (Ava), Dan Gauthier (Craig), Elizabeth Gracen (Vampire Queen), Louis Mandylor (Nathan Lang) and Michael Bailey Smith (Belthazor). (14 different cards - Appx. odds 1:24 packs - one per box!).
CARDS - One Per Box! Five different cards featuring pieces of actual costumes worn by the actors on-screen including cards for: The wedding dress and wedding veil worn by Alyssa Milano (Phoebe) in "Marry-Go-Round" and the superhero costumes worn by all three lead actresses, Alyssa Milano (Phoebe), Holly Marie Combs (Piper) and Rose McGowan (Paige) in the memorable episode "Witches in Tights." (Five different cards - Appx. odds 1:24 packs - one per box!).
- THE POWER OF THREE - Nine-card foil and embossed puzzle featuring the three very lovely and very bewitching sisters. (Nine cards - Appx. odds 1:11 packs).
- SPELLBINDERS - Six foil cards that feature the magic of Charmed. (Six cards - Appx. odds 1:11 packs).
- BOX LOADER and CASE LOADER cards - Three different foil box loader cards - The Boys of Charmed (one card per sealed display box) and one special foil case loader card (one card per sealed case).
Each pack of CHARMED: THE POWER OF THREE trading cards contains seven ultra-premium trading cards and has a suggested retail price of $3.29. Display boxes contain 24 packs. There will also be a new CHARMED: THE POWER OF THREE collector album and a limited, numbered uncut mini-press sheet of "The Power of Three." Only 500 sequentially numbered uncut mini-press sheets will be available.
Inkworks is an award-winning entertainment trading card manufacturer based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Current Inkworks licenses include ANGEL, SCOOBY-DOO, THE OSBOURNES, THE X-FILES, SMALLVILLE, ALIAS, JUSTICE LEAGUE, TOMB RAIDER, GENE RODDENBERRY’S ANDROMEDA, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, and others. For a complete product release schedule, more information on Inkworks products or to find out how to get free collector cards, please visit the Inkworks web site at
Viacom Consumer Products merchandises properties on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Television, Viacom Productions, and Spelling Television, as well as third-party properties. Viacom Consumer Products, a unit of Viacom Entertainment Group, is a subsidiary of Viacom Inc. To learn more about Viacom Consumer Products and our properties, please visit
www.viacomcp.com (tm)/(r) 2003 Spelling Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
1) At least one complete base set of
collector cards can be found in each factory-sealed display box.
2) All cards, including any randomly packed bonus cards, will be
found defect-free, or we will replace them while supplies last.
If you are unable to complete one base set from a factory-sealed
display box or you discover any defective cards, please contact
us, so that we can make the necessary corrections.